The Couple Edit
Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Edit
When Mitsuki transfers to the Academy, Sarada is not interested in meeting him or interacting with him, especially when he immediately befriends Boruto. Mitsuki also ignores Sarada but praises her for her skills in shurikenjutsu.
Naruto Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage and the Scarlet Spring Edit
Boruto : Naruto the movie EditIn Boruto : Naruto the movie, Mitsuki and Sarada became companions-in-arm in the same team, Team Konohamaru. Happy to have been successful in the Chūnin Exam's first phase, the two talented ninjas, Mitsuki and Sarada high five. When Momoshiki attacks Konoha during the Examin, Sarada leaves to Mitsuki a little girl to check if there was no one left. Before almost being crushed by a piece of rubble, Mitsuki exclaimed her name, thinking she was crushed. However, Sarada is seen safe in her father's arm, Sasuke. Relieved, Mitsuki smiles at the two before bringing the young child to safety.
- Mitsuki was shown to show a great deal of concern for Sarada's safety
- Since Mitsuki and Sarada are from the same team, they seem to work a lot together as serious ninja students, we can also a lot see them walk together, mainly in Boruto the movie.
- Mitsuki running to Sarada when she gets hurt.
- In a interview it said that Mitsuki and Sarada will develop a much better relationship.
- Mitsuki telling Sarada his goal in life when they are alone together.
- Mitsuki admired Sarada's knowledge.
Among the FansEdit
Upon Mitsuki being introduced, it quickly gained the liking of both Sarada and SasuSaku fans. It is a well-known pairing and is also shipped because of how the two character's appearance seem to compliment one another and is compared with SasuSaku because of Sasuke/Mitsuki's representation as the moon and Sakura/Sarada as the Earth or because Mitsuki and Sarada are the main character's teammate like Sasuke and Sakura who married each other. Its rival pairings are BoruSumi BoruSara, MitsuCho and BoruMitsu.